The rc_visard supports the following interface standards:
The Generic Interface for Cameras standard is the basis for plug & play handling of cameras and devices.
GigE Vision® is an interface standard for transmitting high-speed video and related control data over Ethernet networks.
The rc_visard has received the following approvals:
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- NRTL certification by TÜV Süd
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the manufacturer could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
The rc_visard has been tested to be in compliance with the following standards:
- AS/NZS CISPR32 : 2015 Information technology equipment, Radio disturbance characteristics, Limits and methods of measurement
- CISPR 32 : 2015 Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment - Emission requirements
- GB 9254 : 2008 This standard is out of the accreditation scope. Information technology equipment, Radio disturbance characteristics, Limits and methods of measurement
- EN 55032 : 2015 Electromagnetic compatibility of multimedia equipment - Emission requirements
- EN 55024 : 2010 +A1:2015 Information technology equipment, Immunity characteristics, Limits and methods of measurement
- CISPR 24 : 2015 +A1:2015 International special committee on radio interference, Information technology equipment-Immunity characteristics-Limits and methods of measurement
- EN 61000-6-2 : 2005 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) Part 6-2:Generic standards - Immunity for industrial environments
- EN 61000-6-3 : 2007+A1:2011 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 6-3: Generic standards - Emission standard for residential, commercial and light-industrial environments
- Registered FCC ID: 2AVMTRCV17
- Certified for Canada according to CAN ICES-3(B)/NMB-3(B)